CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Near random stuff.....

Alright, this post will be more based on *gulp* my doings. It will also include a few photos (scary, I know).

A couple of months ago I learned something new. There are HILLS in north T
exas. Anybody from the northwestern area of the USA will say that they are NOT hills, only slight rises in the dirt.
I know better, since I take the surrounding area into account when determining the definition of geographical terms. I was privileged to go on a hike in the said HILLS.
Some pictures were taken. Here are some of them:

A cool bridge from the hike.....


Here is Joe Pool lake, as seen from one of the hills.


And finally, here is a picture of a hill.



I also have gone to Six Flags in Arlington around 6 or 7 times (season pass). While I would not
call myself a roller coaster junkie, I would say that as of this second I would not hesitate to ride any roller coaster that I know of. I think that "no hands" heightens the experience. I have my Dad to thank for pulling me out of the misunderstandings that many people hold toward roller coasters. They are fun, not scary (either that or scary can be fun). They are safer than riding in a car (or using a pencil for that matter). People get more back injuries from biking. The quality family time is superior to most activities (though occasionally it can be worse than most activities). And the lines aren't so bad if you go during the week (yes you have heard horror stories of three hour lines). But I think that overall the experience is less stressful than some make it out to be.

Here are some photos of the rides..

Titan and Texas Giant... (Giant is the wooden one)


Here is the Batman....


And lastly we have the Mr. Freeze.

I hope that you have enjoyed the assorted info..... Be back soon!

0 comments: