CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Long time......

I am back. Back to blogging. This blog will probably only be updated with any regularity in the summer months, so expect dead months later this year.
I have also realized that posting video game helps in too great of detail takes WAY too much time. This blog is now fairly purposeless as far as the help part of the name goes. But I suppose I can be an example or warning by my very existence.
Over the last few months I have been practicing heavily on the electric and acoustic guitar, so if any one has questions concerning these I will be happy to try and answer them or direct you to some great websites I frequent. I do not plan as of now to actually write instructional posts on guitar playing, yet I am sure it will come up as it is a important part of my life. If you are considering leaving comments, I encourage you to do so, not for any personal egoistical reason, but merely so I can visit your blog. It can be hard to find good blogs due to the overabundance of blogs on the net, so I will use your comment a a springboard.
As a final note, some people may take offense at the volume/style of music that my player, uh, plays. I suggest you either get used to it or pause the player if this is the case. Right now I have a slower and more peaceful song as the first on the playlist, as I know that few things are as annoying as clicking on a website and suddenly having music screaming at you. This said I hope you take the time to listen to at least some of the songs, as you may find you do not dislike them all.

4 comments:

Robert L. said...

Nice to see that you have returned to the world of the blogging. Not that blogging is all that great, but hey...I can think of things that could be worse. Anyhow, Good to hear from you.

Robert L.

John Calvin said...

Good to see that you are back in the land of the living. Though I must say I look old look much better, the yellow font, well what more need I say. And the background is Noisy, like the, well noise that comes from your playlist. Anyhow, hope that you keep it interesting, which you had done a pretty good job of before you went on strike, if I do say so myself. Well, I will try to keep up with you.

John Calvin.

Lauren said...

Its great you are posting once more Jay! I always enjoyed your humorous posts far more than your "helpful" ones, considering the help was mainly with video games :)

Ummm, the music, yes, well, hmmm :) You know I like the meaning of the chorus in your first song, if not the style! I haven't really listened to all the rest.

Well, I've left my comment as your springboard :) And really am glad to have you back! I look foreword to your rapier wit and interesting points...You always have such a unique perspective Jay.

Your little big sis,
Lauren

Big-Dog said...

I can easily change the font Calvin...Any suggestions?