CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Sequences

Sequences. Yes, you have heard of them. They are deadly things. At all costs they should be avoided. Allow me to elaborate.

Let us say I am about to mow the lawn... Before I can mow the lawn I must first fill the mower with gas. To fill the mower with gas I must find the red gas tank. To find the tank I must call my dad. Once I call my dad and find out where the tank is, and once I find the tank I find out that the tank is empty. To fill the tank I must go to the gas station. To go to the gas station I must drive. To drive, keys are a must. To find keys I must interrogate everybody in sight. after the keys are found, and the car is started and the station is found and the gas is bought and the trip home is completed and the tank is filled, then the mowing can commence. Overall more time is spent on sequences than on mowing.

That was a MILD example of Sequences. I have been a part in Sequences that take weeks. Just crazy. If you aren't careful a Sequence much stronger than you will sweep you up and dump you somewhere. In my experience there are a couple of things that can save/shield you from Sequences. A good book is an excellent weapon, so long as you posses the willpower to just read it and forget the Sequence of scary stuff that you could be doing. Video games and movies are also excellent tools in this age old war. In some circumstances even food can be a distraction. Try all of them until you find one that fits you.

Good luck.

1 comments:

John Calvin said...

I was thinking you were going to talk about numerical sequences, but still pretty funny, I like your solutions.

Sir John Calvin,

Knight of the Longbow