CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 9, 2008

This Blog's Purpose

Well, here I am. This is my blog.

My name is Big-Dog. Or Jay if you like. Both are Nicknames. I have others. Both of these are probably my most commonly used and oldest ones. Jay came first. Then came Big-Dog. Jay is an abbreviation. Big-Dog comes from when I was a little short kid. When I was a little short kid I loved "Go Dog, Go!" by Dr. Seuss. If you have read the book you will recall words such as: "Big dog. Little dog. Black dog. White dog." Well, It seems that I badgered my parents into reading it so many times that they applied the name Big-Dog to me. Now from such humble roots it has become my general nickname, particularly in all things electronic. Such as video game call signs, or Blogger profiles.

Well enough about names, on now to the high and noble purpose of this blog. The shortly afore mentioned high and noble purpose of this blog is for me to share my opinions and thoughts on just about everything, to everyone else. The everything meaning mostly recent info or news that interests me. My wish and hope is that I will have both the time and brain power to accomplish this. For all that are curious the URL is http://humorandhelp.blogspot.com/
Well... Wish me luck,

Big-Dog

For all that are curious the URL is http://humorandhelp.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!:-)
Savannah